Thursday 7 January 2010

Way Beyond Blue - Review

Catatonias debut was the sound of a small car cutting through the West Midlands snow. Before Im a celeberity, before she sold her story to the tabloids, before she welshified her voice by 500% on Mulder and Scully.
Its a blooming good album, one that I havent played in something like 10 years, why would I anyway, like most of the non Cash C's this is one of my wife's, she had a thing for the Welsh, as will become apparent when we hit the G's.
Anyway coming back to the disc, its nice, its lovely in parts, the oh shit I'm pregnant You've Got A Lot To Answer For, the possibly not about a lost cat, Lost Cat and the mighty fine and Catatonia at their most sweetest, Sweet Catatonia.
There is more stuff on this album, the dreaded secret track, I bloody hate hidden tracks, it is forgivable though. 7 out of 10.



You've Got A Lot To Answer For by Catatonia

No comments:

Post a Comment