Thursday 14 January 2010

Wanna Meet Henry?

Hello People, or should that be Hello Peter, co-blogger supremo and realistically the only other person to read this. Forgive me Peter for I have sinned. It has been many weeks since my last post. Yes, I know, even our wives don't read it, but guilt engulfs me. You have been keeping our collective blogging end up, not easy to do given the freezing conditions in the UK and also finding a Coldplay cd in your Ford Fiesta. You are a brave soldier, but worry ye not, for I am back - bigger, fatter, stronger, balder. It is I, Kevin T. No, I'm Spartacus. No, I'm Spartacus.

I'm sure you're thinking 'He has come back to write about the sad news that Teddy Pendergrass has died', but no, Peter, I have not. What has rocked me out of my vegetative state is a rather good article in The Independent by Spencer Leigh (I am presuming it is the radio presenter Spencer Leigh) about Eddie Cochran and Gene Vincent's UK tour. You can read even more about Mr Vincent here, or Mr. Cochran here. My 'Wanna Meet Henry?' post title will make sense if you read the article.

So, here's Gene Vincent prior to his UK black leather persona....


A nice 7 min Eddie C vid


By the way, if you like those, check out this!

No comments:

Post a Comment