Saturday 1 November 2008

Gods Boyfriend.

People say I don't care about the environment, ordinarily this wouldn't distract me from my hobby which is smashing up fridges. They say that I don't care about the environment as I don't recycle, correction, I don't go out of my way to recycle. I do care about the environment though, when it is something tangible, people say what about the legacy for our children, and grand children, to this I say fuck the children, well not literally, but in the sense that the kids don't give a fuck about me, so what's wrong with me fucking up the planet for them?

I am being facetious of course. Currently small Islands are in jeopardy, literally screwed due to global warming, the tangible results of me not recycling, is that Tuvalu is disappearing at an alarming rate due to the rising oceans. Honestly.

So what can be done, well that's not for me to say, this is a music blog and to be fair now is not the time or place to be talking about small islands.

Gods Boyfriend released very little music, there is scant information about them on the internet and I know only one song, that is the rather gorgeous "I don't wash" from the Fierce Panda compilation, Where the wild nings are. One day I will write a post extolling the virtues of Fierce Panda compilations, but for now I will just post a link to where you can download the fantastic "I don't wash" by Gods Boyfriend.

I don't wash by Gods Boyfriend

www.fiercepanda.co.uk
http://islandsfirst.org

No comments:

Post a Comment