Wednesday 12 November 2008

Crime

The last 10 days have been a bit of a rollercoaster. First I was on strike, and considering a future of unemployment. In the middle of that my Dad flew in to visit here in Chile. My employer suspended me without holiday pay, and as a man prone to a good fret. I fret. Thankfully the strike was resolved after a week, but today a new dose of reality surfaced as the house where Father Towl is staying was robbed. We were only out for an hour, and came back to find it laptop, camera, ipod and DVD free. Bastards got in through the bathroom window. The dog licked them on the way through.
With a very real crime fresh in our minds, here are the Wednesday picks of crime related songs.

I Fought the Law by Bobby Fuller, complete with head wobbling freakout dancer.


Police & Thieves by Junior Murvin


An ode to wasted youth, look at these Bad Guys, from Bugsy Malone

No comments:

Post a Comment