Wednesday 11 March 2009

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

I am going through my CD albums and playing one a day in the car. Alphabetically, although that hasn’t been the case for Monday (Innervisions by Stevie Wonder) and Tuesday (More than this, The very best of Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music) but I started properly today, but I stress that although my CD’s are alphabeticised, its very loose, so todays may be the first of the A’s but others that come will almost certainly be before it alphabetically. Also no CD singles or EP’s as they are too short and I will be back to the start before I have hit the motorway. It gives me an opportunity to relisten to albums or in some cases listen to for the first time. Todays was The Arctic Monkeys debut, Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. An album I really liked on its release but one that I haven’t played possibly in 12 months, oddly I played some Arctic Monkeys on Friday night as well, maybe I am liking them again. Anyway, really liked the album, a nice soundtrack to the motorway and the resultant search around Birmingham for a cashpoint that worked. 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment