Wednesday 25 March 2009

Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits

Todays sojourn through my CD’s is the start of what I think will be three days of The Ataris, todays is Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits. This album contains my favourite Ataris song in San Dimas High School Football Rules. A song that initially got me into The Ataris and a song I still love today. The album was fantastic to listen to and a great pick me up after the last few mediocre albums. Extremely enjoyable and will potentially be the album of the week for me, depending on if so Long Astoria is tomorrow or not.
Pop punk at its best I think, as good as Green Day or Blink 182 at their very best and after playing 2 whole times each journey still enjoyable each run through. Marvellous. 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment